RSS

sexta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2010

The money is over and patientness is almost :-)

I've got problem to get money from ATM in Colombia. It's an issue of the bank in which my account is (BB) whose acronym is better not to be written :-)

Meanwhile I used the time to resolve day-by-day subjects like washing dirty clothes. I went to LavaRapido whose name translated for english is FastWash but for my surprise the attendance asked me for when I would like to take the clothes ?.... surprised I answered: for today, of course because it's just wash and dry.
But things don't work this way in Colombia :-)

The same occurs at some breakfast places, for example, if the opening hour is 7:30a.m. go prepared to wait at least half hour... so it's better bring together a healthy sense of patience :-)

Nenhum comentário: